CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Its a Boy! 7/1/08



The above pic shows that its a boy!

We had a doctor's visit on July 1st. It was very a very exciting sonogram. We found out that its a boy! His name is Caden Thomas Hesson. Everything is looking good! The only discrepancy is that the Doc said that I am gaining a little too much weight, of course! But not too bad, only about 5 pounds too much, so now I just have too really watch what I eat. So much for eating for two! Here is a pic of me at 18 weeks and a few sonogram pics. I love being pregnant and I think but Im not 100 percent sure that Im starting to feel the baby move?! How exciting. I love being pregnant.

P.S. I hope everyone is having a great Fourth of July!

1 comments:

Katia Polster said...

Awww!!!
So happy for you. You are the cutest pregnant woman!
I lost your address and need it asap!