You can see that Caidan sits pretty low. Looks not so much like a basketball, but more like a tear drop.
I went to the chiropractor yesterday to get "adjusted" a little sore today, but I'm sure it helps. Since Caidan is so low he is putting pressure on my lower back and as you can see by the picture I have a naturally arched back.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and we will see how everything is. So far he is kicking and moving like normal and on occasion he gets the hickups. I love when he gets those, they are pretty funny.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
New Belly Picture- now 32 weeks!
Posted by jhesson at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think my favorite part of this picture is what looks like a wallet size photo of Jimmy's prom photo in the mirror's corner. Plus your belly is pretty cute!
Post a Comment